'Tis the season for sales, which means it's the perfect time to pick up a few new pieces for your home. I tend to do most of my interior shopping this time of the year because this is the time that retailers are trying to clear out the old, and bring in the new, which means you are often able to get "all the pretty things" for a fraction of the price! Below you will find my favorites for the year, with one guide geared towards more formal homes, and one towards more casual. I hope that you all are able to find something that you love! I'll be back tomorrow with gift guides "for him" so make sure to check back in! Xx
1. A statement mirror that would look great in any home. #justsaynotoemptywalls
2. A glammed up mixer for the baker in your family. This one is so pretty you may find that others even volunteer to do the cooking!
3. A book that is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside.
4. An inspiring set of mugs that also give back. (These are also great to give individually as hostess gifts with some gourmet coffee or tea).
5. A beautiful picture frame, only made better when you fill it with a photo of someone you love.
6. A glamorous planter filled with a beautiful plant perfect to bring a little life into your home on these cold winter days.
7. Statement candlesticks to glam up any dinner table, even if that table is a party of one, and even if that dinner is leftover pizza.
8. A kitchy wine corkscrew.
9. A matte black table lamp which is sure to make any room in your home feel more updated.
1. A beautiful ceramic lamp. I've been using this is a bunch of projects lately and it's even better in person!
2. A great great coffee table book. #patternonpatternonpattern
3. A pillow refresh for the new year. I got two of these and they completely transformed our living room.
4. Beautiful serving dishes that will remind you that spring is only a few months away.
5. More pillows, because you can never have enough new pillows. These are a great price!
6. New sheets for a new year. The perfect way to start off 2018!
7. Simple candlesticks. These look great in a large grouping or in a row down the center of your table.
8. A beautiful throw that also looks great as a sofa cover. Perfect for when you have guests over and want to hide the damage kids/ pets do to your furniture.
9. A timeless plate setting that will brighten up any dining table.
top photo by Sabrina Cole Quinn Photography