The day before we left for our trip my beloved blackberry sadly took it's last breath and went to that phone heaven in the sky. I had been thinking about getting an iphone for awhile and the sudden death of my phone seemed like a pretty clear message that now was the time. Traveling across the country without a phone? Not an option. So I broke down and went to apple and got the new iphone. 9 words.
HOW HAVE I LIVED THIS LONG WITHOUT THIS PHONE?
To say that I am impressed with it would be the understatement of the year. When I got it I swore up and down that I would not be one of those people who clutter their phones with a bunch of useless applications. Yeah, well I lied because I have just spent the last 2 hours downloading and deleting app after app.
There are just too many and I am convinced I need them all. I honestly just can't waste anymore energy on that search button so now I am turning to you, my very cool and technologically savvy readers. What apps can you not live without?
I currently have the following:
- Facebook (because I'm obsessed.)
- Twitter (ditto)
- Gilt (I may be their biggest fan)
- Style.com (love, love, love)
- Pandora (free streaming music, amazing!)
- WhoWhatWear (again, love, love, love)
- Celeb Gossip (one stop shopping as far as I'm concerned)
- Fandango (even though I haven't been to a real movie in months!)
- BlackWhite camera (it looked cool)
- Bubble Wrap (addicting)
- Ovulation Calendar (yes, obsessed with that too)
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting (hopeful thinking)
- Urban Spoon
- Open Table
I'd say that's it, but it seems like a lot! What else is out there? What app can you not live without?
Oh, and if you haven't heard from me all week it's because I am incapable of typing on this keyboard. As in INCAPABLE. Please tell me it gets easier?