Things that are keeping me from blogging today and things that need to be discussed in detail very soon.
- Little man is officially down to one nap. One two hour nap. Hmmmm now I have to rework my entire life.
- I have been nauseous for 48 straight hours. Is it the stomach flu or a I am finally preggars? Too soon to tell.
- I have some sort of sleeping sickness which is forcing me to nap through little man's entire nap leaving me no time to do ANYTHING. Again, this may be pregnancy or flu related. TBD.
- I bought the best pair of gladiator sandals. I wasn't sure at first, but now I love love love them and can't wait for them to arrive in the mail. The best part? They were 65 dollars. I know, I can hardly believe it myself.
- I just got an amazing Mason vest that I have been stalking since October for 250 less that the original price. I am officially a recessionista!
- Now that I got the go ahead to get the petal Louboutins I can't decide if I should get them.
- I can't believe we get a new president tomorrow! Yeah!!!
The little man is already whining from downstairs so we will call this a teaser for the week ahead.